About Me

My photo
I am an average middle aged woman, mother, wife and nurse. My dream has always been to write as a profession. I have an A.A. in liberal studies; an ASN in nursing; BA in professional technical writing; and a MFA in creative writing. If you enjoy my writing here please visit my other sites and spread the word to all of your friends. Thank you for your time and interest Amy K Walraven

Friday, January 21, 2011

Wow!!

So much has happened! I will get into it in the next few entries so please stay tuned. I start my new job on Monday after being homeless for four months. I graduated with my Bachelors degree in December and on January 31st I am starting graduate school. My life was great in July when I bought my first brand new car, but by September all crap hit the fan. Tonight I am here to say I am again standing tall on my own. I will tell you about it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment